- Winter Season (November through April) $109 – $149 excluding holidays
- Mid-Season (May 1 to June 8 and October 1 to October 31) $129 – $169 excluding holidays
- Summer Season (June 9 to September 30) $139 – $199 excluding holidays
- Extra Person $30 each. The above rates are all based on double occupancy. There is a $30 nightly charge for each extra guest in a room. A $50 charge for unannounced guests may apply.
- Group Bookings: Defined as 4 or more rooms booked on a single night or in sequence. A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and special cancellation policies apply. Please call or email for specifics.
- RV: Available in Mid-Season ($169) and Summer Season ($189) only
During the summer season, a two-night minimum booking is required.
Check In / Check Out
We will personally check guests in from 4pm to 6pm (no early arrivals, please). After 6pm, guests may check-in themselves! We ask that you contact us at 360-374-6295 if you will arrive after 6pm.
Check-in time for tent sites and RV is 4pm to 6pm only; no self check-in available.
Check-out time is 11am.
Children are welcome, but some age restrictions apply. As a rule, we cannot accommodate children under 10 years (some exceptions can be made in the Winter Season – please call). There is, however, no age restriction in the cottage containing the Eagle and Owl rooms if both units are booked by the same family or group. There is no age restriction in the Outback cabins or tentsites.
See the “Availability” page for details on our General and Cancellation Policies. Please read these policies carefully. Please Note: We cannot accept cancellations by email or phone-messaging. In the event that you need to cancel a reservation, it will be your responsibility to contact us in person at 360-374-6295 and receive a cancellation number
- All cancellations are subject to either a non-refundable fee or a room charge. With at least 14 days notice, the fee is $25 for a single night’s booking or 10% of the entire booking for a multiple-night stay. Less than 14 days notice will result in a room charge unless the room can be re-booked. The cancellation fee will still apply.
- For group bookings (defined as 4 or more rooms booked on a single night or in sequence), a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and special cancellation policies apply. Please call for specifics.
We serve a continental “Breakfast-in-a-Basket” in our Lodge rooms, Cottage and Outback cabins. We also provide complimentary afternoon-evening tea, coffee and fruit.
Pet-Friendly Lodging Fees
By prior arrangement only, pets are allowed in the Eagle, Owl, and Outback units with a $20 daily pet fee ($35/two nights, $45/three nights). Please note that while pets are free to roam, they are not allowed in the main lodge building and may not be left in the room (even if crated) or on the property while guests are away from the lodge. There will be a $50 charge for unannounced pets, regardless of what room has been booked. We regret this last condition, but experience has proven it to be necessary. Pet-allergic guests please note that both the managers and owners have dogs. We keep them out of the lodge building, but occasionally one may wander in, especially during the summer season when doors tend to be open. If you encounter one of the resident dogs in the lodge, just let us know and we’ll promptly shoo them out.
Families and Larger Groups
Taken together, the Eagle and Owl cottage units can accommodate up to 6 persons; the 2-room Cedar Suite in the main lodge building can sleep 5 guests. The Lily and Lady units, occupying the entire upper floor in the main lodge including a mezzanine overlooking the great room and an exterior deck, together can accommodate up to 5 guests. Seasonally adjusted rates for booking the entire lodge are available. Check out our Camping page for affordable extra sleeping space in our “Outback” cabins and fully-equipped tent sites.
- As noted above, For group bookings (defined as 4 or more rooms booked on a single night or in sequence), a 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and special cancellation policies apply. Please call for specifics.
We’ve done both traditional and one-of-a-kind guest inspired weddings at the lodge, in the forest, at the beach, and even in the Hoh River. See our Wedding page.
Disclaimer: From time to time typographical and other errors creep onto these pages. We sincerely apologize for these, but cannot be bound by them.