- Winter Season-$99-$129: Nov 1 through approximately May 15, excluding Thanksgiving weekend and President’s Day Weekend.
- Mid-Season-$119-$149: Approximately May 15 through approximately June 15 (excluding Memorial Day Weekend), as well as Labor Day +1 through Oct 30.
- Summer Season-$139-$179: Approximately June 15 through Labor Day.
- Extra Persons-$25 each: The above rates are all based on double occupancy. There is a $25 nightly charge for each extra guest in a room.
Children are welcome, but some age restrictions apply. As a rule, we cannot accommodate children under 5 years (some exceptions can be made in the Winter Season – please call). There is, however, no age restriction in the cottage containing the Eagle and Owl rooms if both units are booked by the same family or group.There is no age restriction in the Outback cabins or the tentsites.
See the “Availability” page for details on our General and Cancellation Policies. Please read these policies carefully.
- All cancellations are subject to either a fee or a room charge. With at least 14 days notice, the fee is $20 for a single night’s booking or 10% of the entire booking for a multiple-night stay. Less than 14 days notice will result in a room charge unless the room can be re-booked.
- For group bookings, a 50% deposit is required and special cancellation policies apply. Please call for specifics.
- Please Note: We cannot accept cancellations by email alone. You must contact us directly by phone – 360-374-6295
We serve a complete “Breakfast-in-a-Basket”. We also provide complimentary afternoon-evening tea, coffee and cookies.
Pet-Friendly Lodging Fees
By prior arrangement only, pets are allowed in the Eagle, Owl, and Outback units with a $10 daily pet fee. Please note that while pets are free to roam, they are not allowed in the main lodge building and may not be left in the room (even if crated) or on the property while guests are away from the lodge. There will be a $50 charge for unannounced pets, regardless of what room has been booked – we regret this last condition, but experience has proved it to be necessary.
Families and Larger Groups
Taken together, the Eagle and Owl cottage units can accommodate up to 6 persons, as can the 2-room Cedar Suite in the main lodge building. The Lily and Lady units, occupying the entire upper floor in the main lodge including a mezzanine overlooking the great room and an exterior deck, together can accommodate up to 5 guests. Seasonally adjusted rates for booking the entire lodge are available. Check out our Camping page for affordable extra sleeping space in our “Outback” cabins and fully-equipped tentsites.
We’ve done both traditional and one-of-a-kind, guest inspired weddings at the lodge, in the forest, at the beach, and even in the Hoh River. See our Wedding page.